Where are all my boosters ?

I ask you this question : 

"

Since last update yesterday on my Samsung Galaxy S5, I dont know what he do, but i lose all my boosters. I had more than one hundred fishes, more than ninety color bombs, more than one hundred coco roller, etc...all disappeared. It is not acceptable. How can i get back all my boosters ?..."

I receive an answer who say that is a duplicate with other question. In the reply of these other questions, i can read it can append after an update and that it is normal.

I cannot accept your answer. I collect all my boosters whith daily wheel and with the coffers inside the game.

Boosters are there to help to past hardest levels, sometimes we don't need to use boosters, it is why we can have many of them ( i am now at level 1934 ).

And, after an update of the game, i always find the situation i have before this update.

I was at level 1933 on my mobile (samsung galaxy s5) and no more levels available.

I have an update to do, and i do it. But this time, after the update, i found my level back WITHOUT my boosters, all cleaned.

I repeat, for me it is not acceptable. It is because you have a problem with this update.

I am a honnest player and I WANT ALL MY BOOSTERS BACK.

Thank you so much for the solution you will find for me.

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5

Hello Didier.

Just to let you know, your original thread was marked as a duplicate as the information contained in the main post is relevant to your query.

As mentioned, free items won are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," and for this reason we do not compensate any free boosters or lives that may have been lost in the game.

I appreciate that this might not be the answer you are looking for, I'm sorry that we could not assist you on this occasion.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?