Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'd like to play Candy crush on another tablet but I can't find Candy crush saga apply. Event I find it out, I 'm afraid all my levels are not saved.
Anyone to help me ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Christian,
All you'll have to do is to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button with the golden crown).
By doing so all your progress, highscores and gold bars are synchronized and you can now boot up your new mobile and after connecting the game to Facebook/Kingdom continue playing.
Please notice that boosters are stored locally on your device and can't be transferred. I suggest you use them up before switching to your new mobile device.
Kind regards,
Mark, Team King Care