Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I go to my friend list to ask certain friends I know are playing to help me pass a level, they don't come up. Yes we are all logged in with Facebook. How can I get them back in my friend list?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi West!
I've tried the same and it turned out the issue was with the connection from the game to Facebook.
Please see this thread on how to solve the issue: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Once the connection is working correct again you'll be able to ask friends for help with extra lives and road blocks.
Cheers :-)