Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to get help from friends it says I have to log in to do sdsdo and when I do I get a server error and its been going on for a while now. I would like to know whats going on
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
From your tags it looks like your're playing on Kindle right?
Can you post up a screenshot or the error? Have you tried anything yourself to remedy it?