Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
lost all boosters again, good thing I said I was deleting CC at 2,000 anyways , almost done with it : I can never get ANY response from #Kingdoesn'tgiveaCrap , Why ????? Because They don't CARE !!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Could be. Or it could be that the question has already been answered a thousand times and you're expected to be at least sufficiently savvy to be able to use a search facility. Take your pick.