Sending extra 3 moves

Options
brasko
brasko Posts: 15 Level 2

I noticed that I can send extra 3 moves to my other friends. Usually I send it, but I'm pretty sure that is more than a useful. All those friends are stucked on some level. I said useless because those friends actually don't play anymore and that's reason why they stuck somewhere. Every time I hit "Play with friends" same people whom I can send extra 3 moves appear. Day by day. So this is not actually a question, but some thing which I noticed and... how to say... I wondering. That's all.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

That's how the send extra moves is triggered, if you're on a level long enough it will give the option to your friends to help you out. If they've stopped playing but haven't removed the game from their account, they will continue to show up until they've done so.

Another reason why I no longer bother connecting to Facebook, I have a kingdom account and when I can see someone in my friends list is no longer playing, I just remove them, simple as that!

• brasko
    brasko Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

That's how the send extra moves is triggered, if you're on a level long enough it will give the option to your friends to help you out. If they've stopped playing but haven't removed the game from their account, they will continue to show up until they've done so.

Another reason why I no longer bother connecting to Facebook, I have a kingdom account and when I can see someone in my friends list is no longer playing, I just remove them, simple as that!

Thank you for answering. Those friends I didn't add and I can't remove them. I think those friends I get simply randomly. I play on kingdom. Not on facebook. To be honest it's not such a big deal. It's just something I noticed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?