Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Had over 100 attempts on this level, boosters are no good, you need the corners to be intact at the end to get anywhere near. Best score 72,000
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've been on this level for about 3 weeks, being careful not to set off corners but leave detonators so they go off at the end. I came within 300 points 2 weeks ago but since then it's just random with nothing close. The timed levels are frazzling. King, although I haven't spent $ personally, I have several friends in levels below me who have invested and ask if they should continue. When it's possible to zip through 20 levels in a day and then face one as bad as this, I hope it's a glitch, as boosters are a waste. Waiting for a fix.