Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need friends for farm hero's super saga where can I add some??? Or where can they add me or OK can let people know I need friends for the game??????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Connect your game to Kingdom. Then you get assigned a set of friends automatically to help.
There is a little orange icon in the app. If you put an email and password here, you will create an account.