Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level is driving me bonkers....Tips??? I've used of 3 sugar tracks worth of boosters and nothing...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I passed after I got a "lucky" board that allowed me to create and combine special candies at the start. Two wrapped candies and a stripe plus a wrapped candy, and I still might not have been able to complete it if I hadn't also been able to use a color bomb and wrapped combo. Twenty moves doesn't seem like enough to me. Patiently waiting for a "lucky" board isn't a very good tip, but it's all I've got. Good luck, Tammy.