Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i play candy crush, and candy crush soda every day.., but every second day my daily bonus is getting reset.. Or not counted.. Is there a time frame? I thought by just logging and playing (at anytime) would trigger the daily bonus??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't know the answer. I am playing on Facebook with a Macbook, every day. The Treat Calendar says "Start!" no matter how many days n a row and acts like I didn't play the day before. https://apps.facebook.com/candycrush/?fb_source=sidebar_bookmark The calendar has rarely put me on Day 2, then the next day it is always "Start". I do love this game for relaxation, but this issue is frustrating.
Hello all,Good news! This issue has now been resolved. Please make sure that you have the latest app update installed Kind regards,Johnny
Hello all,
Good news! This issue has now been resolved. Please make sure that you have the latest app update installed
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello,Thank you for highlighting this. The Candy Crush Saga game team are aware of this so as soon we get any news I will be sure to update you.I will use this thread to merge any further questions about this topic.Kind regardsJohnny
Hello,
Thank you for highlighting this. The Candy Crush Saga game team are aware of this so as soon we get any news I will be sure to update you.
I will use this thread to merge any further questions about this topic.
Kind regards