Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have 00.00.00 time left on the clock to move to the next level but it is not giving me a ticket to move to the next level. How do I move to the next level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you playing offline by any chance? Might be worth disconnecting and reconnecting your game from facebook or kingdom, whichever of the two you use. I'd also check for any game updates from the play store just in case.