Level 1538

Not a question, more an admission of defeat!!  I really enjoy Candy Crush but level 1538 has completely taken the fun out of it for me!  I have played for so long and in the past, parted with quite a bit of money but sadly the time has come to give this game up - Goodbye Candy Crush, you won!!!  (Or did you?  Seems you're loosing a lot of players over this level)!!!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Er .. right ... well thanks for letting us know. As this level is now very firmly in the past for the best players (nearly 450 levels ago, in fact) it would appear that your assertion that the level is causing a loss of players is both out of date and wildly inaccurate.

• What a very condescending response!  Hope it made you feel better!

• Er .. right ... well thanks for letting us know. As this level is now very firmly in the past for the best players (nearly 450 levels ago, in fact) it would appear that your assertion that the level is causing a loss of players is both out of date and wildly inaccurate.

What a very condescending response! Hope it made you feel better!
  • SamJane
    SamJane Posts: 30 Level 2

I've reported this comment. What a nasty response.  I too am stuck.  

• Jimbo-5
    Jimbo-5 Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm on my way out of CC because of this level. There are many things wrong with this level besides speed and hand/eye coordination. First of all, I wouldn't dream of spending money on a game. I have millions of other things to spend my money on. First of all, for most plays at this 30 second game, a reshuffle is almost always required. When the board reshuffles, you lose 5 to 10 seconds. Your mind is distracted and you have to reevaluate the board. So, if a reshuffle is required, you're almost automatically a loser. I had one game reshuffle SEVEN times. I made three moves in 30 seconds. I hope King people are proud. In addition to that, often during the game, the words "Sweet" or something like that overlay the game, leaving the player to strain to see through the fog of the words on the screen. Once again, nothing to do with speed of decision making or hand/eye coordination. I have had several times when the board was completely cleared of obstacles, and I've looked to find the pieces that add time to the game. Every time this happens, there are one or two on the whole board which don't have matches. The only thing left if for me to run out of time. The most time I have ever accumulated with a board completely cleared of obstacles was 30 seconds. The matchups, regardless of how complicated they are, do not amount to enough points to rack up in the 30 seconds before time runs out. Again, a losing proposition. That's a review of the major problems of this game. I'm pretty close to leaving it all behind.

• Adam_Alpert
    Adam_Alpert Posts: 4 Newbie

You need to get the +5 seconds candies 

you can keep going and going

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?