Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot sync my Fb account to the app.
I am at level 1098 on Candy Crush but it seems that my app couldn't sync with my Fb account.
It takes another email, another account.
How can I do?
Thanks in advance
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try this out, go into Safari and make sure you are logged into your FB account from the FB site directly. If you've already done that, clear cache from Safari and try again. When you hit connect in the game it should sign you into that account.