Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why everyday I have to write ,that I can not open up candy crush same problem everyday
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
and all my other games work and I keep getting a message that facebook not loading just on candy crush
For one you are very rude ,and for another ,I HAVE TRYED TROUBLE SHOOTING IT
Why every day I have to write that as Facebook is operating normally the problem is probably local and therefore more under your control than anyone else's? The FAQ, including a troubleshooting section, is available via a link at the bottom of the page. Please read it and try the remedies suggested. If that fails then by all means come back making sure to note that you have tried all the remedies but don't just keep complaining hoping that some fairy godmother will pass by when you've done nothing to help yourself.