I opened a Treasure Chest on 658, on my Ipad (Android) and received 6 hrs of Free Play

Deborah_Rizzo
Deborah_Rizzo Posts: 7 Level 2

I opened a Treasure Chest on 658, on my Ipad (Android) and received 6 hrs of Free Play - am due in Cardiologist Testing at 6am tomorrow morning, will I lose the time & the booster - going to bed & taking medication for the Heart Study now?  Just Crazy the timing, not that I am not grateful, but, I really did not expect sitting for 6 hrs. in FL when I should be in Bed for that Study... Sorry, for the dumb question, Heart or 6 hrs.of free play, duh!!  I think I answered the Problem, but, would like to know for future reference if People really can sit & play the Game for 6 hrs.  SMH, Deborah

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Yeah as soon as the timer starts, it won't stop until it's over and cannot be stopped.  I couldn't sit down and play for 6 hours straight, that's me anyway but I think the intention is that you can drop in and out of the game as you want during that time without stressing about waiting for lives. If you get it at the wrong moment though, it can be a bit of a waste for sure!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?