⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 1969 candy crush

Options
Carol
Carol Posts: 44 Level 2

how can you win this game? It's the worse one yet. You use all your boosters and still can't beat it 

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

You cannot be serious? One mixer and it's the worst yet? You get two goes to start breaking through the icing before the mixer fires for the first time. Then you can delay further by making matches in the bottom half. If you have boosters in play then you should be able to delay further and be approaching destroying the mixer. Once you've done that then it's just a straight jelly level. With a full set of boosters and lollipops in play you should be beating this once every five attempts easily.

• Carol
    Carol Posts: 44 Level 2
    Options

You try it. Rarely do you have the capability of making a match at the bottom half. The mixer sets off chocolate to cover multiple candies not one or two. You give it a try and then you come back and tell all of us who are having this problem what we are doing wrong

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

My 2 weeks exile didn't get rid of Baz. Baz do you spend you're entire day trolling King Care ?? You have also defined the art of mansplaining !!

I agree with you, Carol, another ridiculous level.

• Spase_Sofrevski
    Spase_Sofrevski Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

ugliest level ever , quit playing ist solution

• Spase_Sofrevski
    Spase_Sofrevski Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

this is booooring

playng this level 2 mounts .so F. OFF............ I QUIT PLAYNG 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?