Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi guys, I'm playing the new level whith chocolate, but I don't understand how to do it... chocolate is everywhere and I'cant cancel it! :(please see (open) the pic: http://prnt.sc/cj2maq
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. You are certainly in the right place to get a little help :-)
Chocolate can indeed be a little tricky. Chocolate is a blocker in the game and it grows back every move if you do not break it. Chocolate can be broken by breaking the candies adjacent to it, or through any special candy's effects reaching the blocker.
I have found this great link for you with more information on the dreaded Chocolate tiles! http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Chocolate
Good luck, and keep trying!