Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
every wednesday you make 15 more levels, it take me 15 minutes to finish them. the only reoson for me to continue is my nomber 1 ranking. i would like to stay in that position without playing. so when will you stop making more levels?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I didn't realize that players were ranked. As brasko mentioned, you must be one lucky person to be able to complete the entire episode in 15 minutes. Heck, I can hardly get my computer up and running in 15min...congrats to you
WOW... 15 minutes. That means 1 minute per level. I'm pretty sure that lot of levels, especially those where I'm curently stuck... pretty close to level 2000 luck is very important factor. So I guess you are luckiest man or woman on earth.
Well gee. I guess they'd better stop now. You're obviously far more important than the millions of us who love getting new levels every week!