Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is it a glitch or is there a trick to this? Can someone please
clarify this. Am having trouble finding an answer anywhere?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As there doesn't appear to be any way round it I think we have to assume it's a glitch. Oddly it didn't used to happen on Facebook and king.com so that was the way round it in the past. I've just played the level on king.com and it now does so that's scuppered. The only practical suggestion I can make at this point then is to use the lucky candy booster (the one with the tick on) to make up the shortfall.