Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The app tipper shows 30 moves.. I have only gotten 20 moves.. Why is that? It said to tell you if my layout is different and it is. I have lost many lives & boosters and 10 less moves given.. Can you please fix?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Here is is...apptipper.com › Candy Crush SagaSep 7, 2016 - Candy Crush level 1978's goal: Clear 27 Jellies within 30 moves. Read our tips, watch our video & complete Candy Crush Saga level 1978.
I've no idea what an app tipper might be but it lies! There are 20 moves for this level on all platforms.