Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was able to use these two features for several weeks, but for the last three weeks I have been rejected with the message, "This In App Purchase already made, will be restored for free". Please advise.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Laurie,
Have you done some steps like checking for updates for your tablet in general and the game´s app? Restart your tablet too.
Check your store settings and purchase details too. I´d start by that first.