Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Saga Will Not Load And Work Properly Since Yesterday.....Please Help.....Candy Crush Soda Works
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have got in touch with King about it as it's doing this on my laptop and all I got was a curtesy message saying will get back to me, that was a week ago!! Sent another message saying this so still waiting. I wouldn't mind but my Husbands works okay?? We should stay in touch in case one of us gets an answer.?
If you're playing on a tablet you should probably install the game app instead of playing it from Facebook.