Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid 6.99 for a mystery bundle and only received 50 coins when it had said 100 coins, mystery box and other items. I would like the items or a refund
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This same thing happened to me. Were you able to fix it?
Hi Stacy- I will send you a message too :-)
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!
The same thing happened to me.
Hi TiaraLenae- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive all of the items that you purchased. Let's make things right again.
I would like to check the transaction details, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)