Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid $6.99 for 100 gold bars, a mystery box, and three of each power up. I only received 50 gold bars. It seems a lot of people are having this issue. How do I fix this or receive a refund?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Krystenlee23,
This is the right place, thank you for posting it here on King Care.
I sent you a private message which should appear in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team