Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have found a way to get unlimited boosts and moves. Its a small thing. Let me know if i shall report it. This can be applied in any level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No its working only in Android candy app.
I still can get a lot of moves and special candies..
Hi RejinRamanan!
Is it the trick with opening multiple tabs in the browser?
If you want to report it then I suggest you contact King directly here: https://care.king.com/en/contact
Cheers :-)