Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on level 1824 and the keys appear black with occasional flashes of red. How can this be fixed so I know what colours to match? I had this problem once ages ago and thought it had been resolved.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sandi!
Which model is your Android tablet?
I suggest you do a re-installation of the game. I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to do it:
1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars) To save your boosters you'll need to do a backup of your mobile data.
2) Un-install the app
3) Reboot your phone or tablet
4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Google Play and click on 'install'
5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.
6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars. For the boosters you'll need to do a restore process in order to recreate them.
7) Done!
Cheers :-)