Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just finished and beat level 1990 with 3 stars and received a two part error code. When I went back into the game it starts me back at level 1990.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks so much for getting back in touch so quickly. Has the problem persisted? I would like to take a look at your account,
so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a lovely weekend!
Hi MaryAnn- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have experienced a problem progressing in your game. Please could you upload a screenshot of the error code so that we can take a look for you? You can add an image to your reply by clicking on the picture icon in the top left hand corner of the text box. For instructions on how to take a screenshot please see: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ Thanks!
Hi MaryAnn- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have experienced a problem progressing in your game. Please could you upload a screenshot of the error code so that we can take a look for you?
You can add an image to your reply by clicking on the picture icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
For instructions on how to take a screenshot please see: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
Thanks!