⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1734

Options
Codeblue3638
Codeblue3638 Posts: 30 Level 2

Anyone having trouble with this level. Over 100 attempts. Over 8 boosters used. Got down to one candy left against my better judgement I bought for chance to earn more spins. Did that 3 times never landed on extra spins. Will NEVER buy a single booster again.  This is the most rigged level out of all of them.  Time to move on to another app and put this one down for another 6 months like I did before. Videos show level being beat. But only when they decide to throw u a winning screen 

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Well congratulations on the realisation that there's no need to spend money on the game even if it is for all the wrong reasons. I'm a little confused by the accusation that videos only show winning boards. What else could they show?

I've just replayed the level and beat it on the second attempt using the fish and coconut wheel boosters (both obtained free, of course) So, instead of railing against King maybe you could consider just for a second that you're just not using the right strategy? I know it's a bit radical to think that King is not the bad guy but ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?