Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a deal, yetis goodie bag, and got way less than 50 bars as advertised. This is my second purchase in the last week which I didn't get all I bought. Very disappointing. How will credits be applied, in a refund or in "free" bars? Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Zondy
I have checked your game account and located your transactions:
29/09/16, 08:58:25 - Purchase 50 Gold Bars - In your account: 52 Gold bars
29/09/16, 08:58:27 - In-game purchase for Bomb Coolers, 18 Gold bars - In your account: 34 Gold bars
All times are in CET - Central European Time.
All transactions were made from the same Android mobile device.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care