Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Although I passed level 1969 this morning, even with 3 stars, the game is not moving to the next level! Frustrating!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Conny De Ruyver- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you are having a problem passing level 1969, I would like to check your account.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!