Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Am finding it difficult to connect to my Facebook and at same time do not have access to the Kingdom. I will like to know why ... Need your help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just experienced the same thing, couldn't get extra lives etc. I had enough and uninstalled app after trying to reset phone with no success. Once I reinstalled, all was good, connected to Facebook. I had a ton of different boosters and gold bars...ya they're gone!! Brutal! If king support reads these, I implore you to investigate my account and return my hard earned boosters and gold bars please!!
Hi Okeke- Thanks for posting on King Car.e I am really sorry that you have been experiencing some troubles connecting your game to Facebook.
Let's get you back on track. Please can you try our troubleshooting steps and let me know how you get on?
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Have a sweet weekend!