Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
keeps resetting after the 4th day..sometimes the 3rd..or when I'm almost completed a rotten level it crashes the game..truly sucks when you use boasters too..they are gone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Really annoying, I have returned every day for a month now, and never got more than four days checked in the calendar. Playing on iPad.
My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.
I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.
If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.
Kind regards,
Johnny