Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
by changing iphone, i loose my level 1343 on candy crush saga.
can you restaure it ?
now i've iPhone 5s - ios10.
thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gregory- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely weekend!
Hi Cezdiamond,
thanks for your answer. But I don't receive any message at this time.
Maybe should I wait more time ?