Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a message that said to click on it to get my ticket to pass so I did...several times but I don't get a ticket and I am still on 470????????????????????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cj Allen- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing in your game. I can understand your frustration.
I would like to take a look at your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!