Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed Level 905 and the game will not let me proceed to the next level. I have waited the allotted time and everything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi mommadubs1!
Do you have the game connected to Facebook?
If yes then I suggest you try the road block there. Once you have received help from 3 friends you should now be able to pass the road block and play on. The update in your game should be reflected back to your mobile device and you can now complete from there.
Cheers :-)