Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Today I did not get my daily free spin. Did they take it away from us? Mine was not there this morning when I went on to CC
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mindystuck!
Are you only playing on Facebook?
The reason I ask if that if you have played the Daily spin on your mobile the wheel will not show on Facebook.
Please also check if have other persons playing from your account - for instance a family member who's connected to your account.
Cheers :-)