Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I moved to a new country, press connect to Facebook , it shows: "sorry,you don't have access to the kingdom right now,please try later" This has been for 2 months till now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Weird, I didn't think location would make a difference. Is FB restricted where you are now by any chance? What about if you sign in through the FB APP, does the same thing happen?
I just experienced the same thing, couldn't get extra lives etc. I had enough and uninstalled app after trying to reset phone with no success. Once I reinstalled, all was good, connected to Facebook. I had a ton of different boosters and gold bars...ya they're gone!! Brutal! If king support reads these, I implore you to investigate my account and return my hard earned boosters and gold bars please!!