Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Looking thru previous questions/answers I see that it has been changed from 20,000 in 45 sec to 35,000 in 35 sec. I have been stuck on the level for more than a week. That is it. I'm done. There are other games out there.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If it's too much for you at this point then maybe it's wise to move on, shame though as you've made it pretty far! Are the timed candies dropping for you in the level?