Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I beat level 266 twice but the game will not let me advance to the next level! I've used all my extra powers in order to beat the level and it is very aggravating not being able to go to the next level! What do I do??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If that's the case the only thing to do is take a screenshot of the end game message and post it here so it can be looked at. Without the screenshot, there's no way to tell. Seeing as level 266 has candy bombs in it, my guess is that a candy bomb was about to explode which is why it was considered failed.