Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After the game loads to 100%, it says "Facebook is not responding." and that is as far as it goes. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm playing cc through the app on my phone and says "sorry you don't have access to the kingdom right now please try again later" I've tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but still nothing
Hey zipperman101,
Try the usual stuff like clearing cache and a restart on your PC.
I´d suggest you play in Google Chrome. Make sure other tabs and programs remain closed.
Apart from Facebook, you can also play the game on King.com.