Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
New iPhone, progress lost. Please help! Please message me with instructions, Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I got a new iphone. I was on level 489 and now it wants me to start from scratch. How do I get back my levels and boosters that I was currently at?
Hi Nanz,
Thank you for posting your question here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message which is visible for you in your inbox.
Kindest regards and enjoy your Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team