Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My new phone is not allowing me to see the game I have been playing for years. It installed my other account that I never use. What do I do? I don't have any of my friends on it anymore.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Susie,
Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message that should appear in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team