Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How is it that I lose my boosters daily. I will play have a few booster when I go to bed at night. Wake up go to play the game and all my progress is wiped out. No booster or extra lives. Just like that overnight. Has been happening for a week now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rebecca,
Thank you for sharing this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message which should be visible for you in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team