Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have hit the required two cherries several times and saw them both drop, yet the score only reflects one cherry, making it impossible to win this level. Is there a bug?
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, Combo. Thanks for your reply. I found that placing the frog under a cherry (just as you did) works to drop both and the score reflects two cherries accomplished. However, the bug is that if you place the frog on one of the cherries, both cherries drop but the score only credits one cherry. Both cherries are then gone, so there is no way to win the game.
Hi bjtigges!
I've replayed the level recently and it worked OK for me.
Which version of the game do you have installed? I suggest you check iTunes for updates:
Please also see this video showing how the level should work: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCNW1WNfu3I
Cheers :-)