Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game version up to date with version 1.85, iPad on latest io 9.3.5, plenty of memory free. The game crashes or freezes 5 out of 10 plays.
l'm not keen to reinstall, as I would loose all boosters. Please advise.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same issue when playing on Facebook as the device is the same. Is this what u ment?
I understand that apps eventually overtake old devices, but every other app still works fine.
Very dissapointing.
Hi Mechthild!
Upgrading the OS will not solve the issue. Actually I believe it will make it worse. Newer version of OS normally uses more resources, leaving less for the apps.
I suggest you continue the games on Facebook or upgrade your iPad to a newer version.
Cheers
I'm using iPad mini, first generation I think.
closing all other apps and clearing the RAM helps, but not significantly.
i have read your statement regarding older iPad versions, not sure if this applies.
any chance the issue might get better with iOS 10?
Which version of the iPad do you have?
If you are using an older iPad then please see this thread: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash
Some of the older phones and tablets can't run the game so this might be your issue.
It can also be that you have other apps running that interferes with the game. Try a simple reboot right before playing the game to see if it solves the issue.
Cheers :-)