Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since 2 weeks my phone cant´t connect with the candy kingdom anymore... I don´t like to deinstall the game because I have round about 90 extra lifes received from friends.
So... how can I handle this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just experienced the same thing, couldn't get extra lives etc. I had enough and uninstalled app after trying to reset phone with no success. Once I reinstalled, all was good, connected to Facebook. I had a ton of different boosters and gold bars...ya they're gone!! Brutal! If king support reads these, I implore you to investigate my account and return my hard earned boosters and gold bars please!!
It is facebook I want to connect... But if I try it tells me, can't connect to the kingdom, try again...
Ans no, I don't habe die fb App in my phone. Did I need it now?
Is it Kingdom that you want to connect to or is it Facebook? If it's Facebook, do you have the FB app installed on your mobile?