Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
since the latest up
grade of windows 10 happened on 29th sept, I cannot load cc saga on facebook, yet I can load it on my kindle and iPhone. If I delete the game from facebook and reload it to see if that works, will I lose my game level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you've now upgraded to Windows 10 go look in the Windows Store for the game app instead, you'll be able to download it and run it directly rather than having to go through a browser. To answer your question, if you remove the game from your Facebook, the progress and gold bars will remain and will reappear once the game added to your profile again.