Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am locked out of my email account (mickey6172004@yahoo.com: my picture comes up) and I sent my recovery password link to it can it get resent to an alternative email (tiefia25@gmail.com) I'm on like level 1234 and I would hate to start over.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mickey,
Unfortunately it is not possible to resend or forward user data due to security settings.
I suggest you start by unlocking your Yahoo account:
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2051.html
If you have Candy Crush Saga connected to Facebook you may also play the game there until your Yahoo account is available again.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
I have sent you a private message, so that we can recreate your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me in order to solve the issue.
Hi Mickey,Unfortunately it is not possible to resend or forward user data due to security settings.I suggest you start by unlocking your Yahoo account:https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2051.htmlIf you have Candy Crush Saga connected to Facebook you may also play the game there until your Yahoo account is available again.Kind regards,- Mark, Team King Care
That is just ridiculous. I don't understand why I can't be sent the reset password link to my other email.