Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought 3 gold bar packages and then 150 gold bars and boosters everything is gone this is the 4th time it's happened in 3 months please refund my money I'm starting to feel stupid and like you are theifs!!!!#mad
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No its not solved please help
No it didn't solve the problems please someone help fix this issue
Hi Charlotte,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on Mobile/Tablet.
Thanks!