Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
People send me lives, but I never get more than 5--ever. Why do they or I even bother is it doesn't do anything?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Gabby!
As I recall you can maximum have 5 extra lives in your message box.
The trick is to send a request for a new life once you loose one. This way you can continue playing while other players helps replace the life for you.
Cheers :-)